Welcome to my little secret garden! A garden for the little angel to freely express herself on ....... fashion, travel, life, photography........ everything.......

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Beautiful and Tranquil Photographs for You and Me

It's been a while I didn't active on my "baby" blog. I was away for holidays and busy with my marketing tasks. The gift that I received thus far for the New Year is I'm alive from a car accident. It happened last night, the right side of my car was damaged severely by the speeding car. I was so lucky that the huge impact neither cause my car window to break nor impacted on me orelse I wouldn't be here. Therefore,  in order to cheer and celebrate my so-called "relive", I've selected a few photographs that are peaceful, beautiful and tranquil for you and me.


Fallen Maple Leaf
Photograph by Raul Touzon



Lavender Fields
Photograph by Gerd Ludwig



Castor Bean Leaf Close-up
Photograph by Jozsef Szentpeteri



Autumn Landscape
Photograph by Olegas Kurasovas



Thunder Lake, Minnesota
Photograph by Jack Dykinga



Great White Egrets
Photograph by Michael Nichols



Frog of Lily Pad
Photograph by James P. Blair



Snowy Twilight
Photograph by Sisse Brimberg



Boatman, Philippines
Photograph by Gerardo Sabado



Dead Sea 
Photograph by Paolo Pellegrin
 


Puffin, Shiant Islands
Photograph by Jim Richardson



Fishing, Celebes Sea 
Photograph by Liang Huan Chuan



Keoladeo National Park, India
Photograph by James P. Blair



Porcupine Mountains Waterfall, Michigan
Photograph by Gowtham



Swans in Flight, Washington 
Photograph by Mike McElroy 



Aurora Borealis, Manitoba, Canada
Photograph by Kurt Baumgartner



Notes: Nobody was injured in this horrific accident. My car has admitted into "hospital", it will be under knife by "surgeons". The estimated hospitalization fee of my car is.......  {Dear}

Everyone: Life is the most precious thing on Earth, others are only supplements, you can take back what you've lost except life.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new life! Like the native Americans maybe it's a special time to give yourself a new name to celebrate the next chapter of your life.

    Beautiful photo choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denny... A new name... I never thought of that.. This might be a good suggestion but it's hard for us to change our name in my country. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article, Thanks for your nice data, the content is quiet attention-grabbing. i'll be expecting your next post.

    ReplyDelete