Welcome to my little secret garden! A garden for the little angel to freely express herself on ....... fashion, travel, life, photography........ everything.......

Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's all about little Angel


It's my first day to experience the life of being a mom. I've born a new lovely baby... my little angel's secret garden! In this little garden, I'll share everything about life, travel, photography.... everything that I love & experience with you.

Oops!! Let me briefly introduce myself. Angelina is the name given by my parents while "Angel" is my nickname. Most of my friends love to call me "Angelina Jolie", not because of I'm having a sexy figure like her but..... my name. And, I live in a lively city that doesn't seem to sleep... one of the Asian country!
All the world is a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances, and man in his time plays many parts ~ William Shakespeare
Every man is a volume if you know how to read him ~ William Ellery Channing
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

No comments:

Post a Comment