Great interesting facts or knowledge that you never knew in life continue..... Enjoy the trivia II that I've gathered for you and..... me.
51. Wasps taste like pine nuts, beetles taste like an apple and best of all… if you run out of bacon for Sunday breakfast you can eat worms from the garden because they taste like bacon.
52. If Barbie were life-size, her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand 7 feet, 2 inches tall.
53. Most people are an inch taller at night.
54. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
55. Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.
56. The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building.
57. Blueberry juice boosts memory
58. The flea can jump 350 times its body length.
59. Each year, about 500,000 detectable earthquakes occur in the world. About 100,000 of those can be felt and about 100 of them cause damage.
60. A queen bee lays 1500 eggs a day
61. The city of Portland in Oregon was named after a coin toss in 1844. Heads for Portland and tails for Boston.
62. The African cicada fly spends 17 years sleeping, then wakes up for two weeks, mates and then die.
63. The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off.
64. The tongue is the only body muscle that is attached from one end only.
65. Starfish don't have brains.
66. Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there.
67. Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least 6 feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.
68. In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all of the world's nuclear weapons combined.
69. On average, 100 people choke to death on ball-point pens every year.
70. The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.
71. Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
72. Kangaroos can not walk backwards.
73. Most alcoholic beverages contain all 13 minerals necessary to sustain human life.
74. Non-dairy creamer is flammable.
75. The first domain name ever registered was Symbolics.com.
76. How does a shark find fish? It can hear their hearts beating.
77. Penguins can convert salt water into fresh water.
78. Avocados have more protein than any other fruit.
79. The average car produces a pound of pollution every 25 miles!
80. The most powerful electric eel is found in the rivers of Brazil, Columbia, Venezuela, and Peru, and produces a shock of 400-650 volts.
81. Antarctica is the only land on our planet that is not owned by any country.
82. When a giraffe's baby is born it falls from a height of six feet, normally without being hurt.
83.One of the ingredients in dynamite is peanuts.
84. If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
85. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
86. The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
87. Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are fifty years of age or older.
88. Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin.
89. 23% of all photocopier faults world-wide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.
90. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.
91. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
92. Goldfish's memory lasts only three seconds.
93. The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
94. Cranberries are sorted for ripeness by bouncing them; a fully ripened cranberry can be dribbled like a basketball.
95. On average people fear spiders more than they do death.
96. 90% of New York City cabbies are recently arrived immigrants.
97. The dot over the letter “i” is called a tittle.
98. An Albatross can sleep while it is flying.
99. One-gallon of used motor oil can ruin about one million gallons of fresh water
100. The creator of the NIKE Swoosh symbol was paid only $35 for the design.